I love stuffed mushrooms. I love mushrooms no matter how they’re prepared, but I really really love them stuffed.
I know some people aren’t really that into mushrooms, but for those that are, good for you! Not only do you have excellent taste in food, you are benefiting from the numerous health benefits of these bad boys.
I love this recipe because it’s so easy to make, it’s tasty, and it satisfies. Serve these up as an appetizer, a side, or with a side of salad.
- 2 packages baby portabella mushrooms (20 mushrooms)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ lb pork sausage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and place in food processor with all the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until combined.
- Stuff mushroom cavity with the meat mixture.
- Place mushrooms meat side up on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Cook for 45 minutes.