Is there a better way to celebrate the beginning, middle, and end of summer than s’mores? Maybe possibly s’mores truffles. If you have kids, they will thank you. Especially on rainy days when a campfire isn’t really an option. If you have a stand mixer, you will thank you. If not, it’s okay but a mixer will make it easier. Follow the instructions below if you have a mixer. If not, just add the Oreos into a big zip-lock bag and crush by hand or a rolling pin. Add the marshmallows and cream cheese into a large bowl and mix with a sturdy spoon. It helps if the cream cheese is soft.
I like the basic Oreo truffle recipe because it’s easy, fast, and delicious. And of course, easily adaptable with different ingredient add-ins. I don’t know….maybe my favorite thing about it is that it’s no bake. No heat. My kitchen is happier that way some days. (Me too!)
What is your favorite no-bake treat?
- 1 package oreo cookies
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- In a stand mixer, add oreos.
- Using the paddle attachment and low speed, crush oreos.
- Add marshmallows and continue mixing.
- Add cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Roll into balls and roll in crushed graham crackers.